One Piece : Eternal Ocean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daddy Masterson

3 posters

Go down

Daddy Masterson Empty Daddy Masterson

Post by Legendary fanboy Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:28 pm

For me Daddy Masterson is a very interesting character that personally i think we should see more of. He was noted as the Genius sniper of the Marines so i definitely think he is a very powerful person and that it's a shame we have not seen him fight in a serious fight. Also he was of the officer rank in the marines again another hint he must be fairly powerful. So what do you guys think? Think he would be capable of sailing in the Grand line and taking on captains there or you think he is even strong enough to sail in the new world? I think maybe he could travel the first half of the Grand line and be stronger than most average pirate captains but the stronger ones would just prove out of his league.
Legendary fanboy
Legendary fanboy

Back to top Go down

Daddy Masterson Empty Re: Daddy Masterson

Post by Kureigu Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:47 pm

Well obviously he'd probably be beaten by the stronger pirates but he might stand a chance against others not so strong, of course I know that stronger pirates would beat him because he was served by Yassop

Even if yassop is the best gunner evar ._.
Kureigu
Kureigu
[Marines]Warrant Officier

Back to top Go down

Post by Tensai-sama Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:21 pm

Lol...When I went to check if that was in the manga and found out it wasn't, I skipped the episode, since I was watching one piece and only wanted to see the actual real story...So I got to see it later, but meh, he's not worth much I think, seeing as we saw him in Loguetown, and Usopp was able to take his challenge...well, I don't believe he'd go too far
Tensai-sama
Tensai-sama
[Marines]Captain

https://eternalocean.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureigu Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:42 pm

Yeah. I gotta admit though, he opens his coat and has like 1000000000000000000 pistols, it looks pretty funny, and pretty win. XD

He wouldn't go far but he's not exactly a pushover, he was pretty determined as well till he got that little girl, now he's just kicking butt around Loguetown...I think. D:
Kureigu
Kureigu
[Marines]Warrant Officier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum