One Piece : Eternal Ocean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buggy

3 posters

Go down

Buggy Empty Buggy

Post by Legendary fanboy Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:59 pm

So for anyone who has been reading the manga will know that a few chapters back it ended with Buggy reuniting with his crew but in the last frame we saw Mr.3 with a really shocked expression on his face while reading a letter delivered by the world government and personally i think Buggy has just been invited into the Schichibukai.

Reasons:
1: The Marines and world government now believe that he was just hiding in the east blue pretending to be a no name pirate but that he was really just waiting for a chance like this to make his move.

2: The 5 elder dudes say that they need influential people for the position of warlord and who better than an ex crew member of the pirate king and the captain of a group of infamous pirates formerly sent to impel down including a level 5 member (level 5 members are regarded as strong grand line and possibly new world captains by themselves).

So yeh i think he has been invited so feel free to discuss. Very Happy.
Legendary fanboy
Legendary fanboy

Back to top Go down

Buggy Empty Re: Buggy

Post by Tensai-sama Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:36 pm

Even if we remember him as the guy who got OWNED by Luffy in the first few chapters, his ability is strong. What's sad is that, upon his return, along with Mr.3, Buggy was somewhat used as a comic relief kind of character, since obviously, most likely 50% of the people didn't remember him, since he was in the story so early that people who followed from Day 1 have waited 10+ years between his two appearances.

Maybe he's been appointed as a Shichibukai, but if he has, this would make Gecko Moria getting thrown out by the Gorosei would be idiotic, since he can easily rip Buggy apart any day he wants, since his fruit seriously overpowers many of them
Tensai-sama
Tensai-sama
[Marines]Captain

https://eternalocean.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Santoryu King Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:06 pm

With training and a little self-confidence, Buggy can do anything. When he was just enjoying himself, he was destroying towns. With more focus, he could be destroying cities. So yes, the government has their eye on him.

Oh, and he has a pirate crew with a bounty over the Straw Hats right now, XD.
Santoryu King
Santoryu King

Back to top Go down

Post by Tensai-sama Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Santoryu King wrote:With training and a little self-confidence, Buggy can do anything. When he was just enjoying himself, he was destroying towns. With more focus, he could be destroying cities. So yes, the government has their eye on him.

I don't think that the crew's bounty can be used as a comparison between the two crews. Bugy's crew is filled with a truckload of escapees from Impel Down, whilst Luffy's crew numbers to 9...Although I don't know Buggy's current Bounty, I believe that it is way under Luffy, and will be frozen if he was invited in the Shichibukai.

Although with the fruit he has, apart from other fruit users, he is immune to pretty much everything with his ability to separate, with some good fights as a training, he'd get way better, and wouldn't be used as comic relief anymore
Tensai-sama
Tensai-sama
[Marines]Captain

https://eternalocean.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Santoryu King Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Tensai-sama wrote:
Santoryu King wrote:With training and a little self-confidence, Buggy can do anything. When he was just enjoying himself, he was destroying towns. With more focus, he could be destroying cities. So yes, the government has their eye on him.

I don't think that the crew's bounty can be used as a comparison between the two crews. Bugy's crew is filled with a truckload of escapees from Impel Down, whilst Luffy's crew numbers to 9...Although I don't know Buggy's current Bounty, I believe that it is way under Luffy, and will be frozen if he was invited in the Shichibukai.

Although with the fruit he has, apart from other fruit users, he is immune to pretty much everything with his ability to separate, with some good fights as a training, he'd get way better, and wouldn't be used as comic relief anymore

Most of the Logia users could beat him however. Remember, only Buggy's joints separate. Plus, he's a little cowardly.
Santoryu King
Santoryu King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum